Sorry for all the pictures folks, but my kids are adorable!!
Iron man & Snow White
Fighting crime in bare feet
Olivia loves the camera
Killian's 1st Halloween
Anyone who knows our family knows this is a very predictable costume!!!!!
"Nailing jello to a wall"
Halloween was a fun day for us. Jackson had a costume parade at school where he was one of about 10 Iron Men. We are not very creative people. We had a nice night at trunk or treat where I, alone attempted to keep 3 very active kids in sight. With Rich working till the late hours of the night he missed all the excitment. He was pretty bummed. This is his favorite holiday. (P.S. This post probably does not look the best. I am doing it for the first time on my own. Anyone that knows me know I am horrible with anything having to do with the computer:)
10 comments:
Love the pictures! How stinking cute were they. Sorry Rich missed all the fun but I think he'll like your holiday re-creation. Sorry I'll miss the white chilli!
I forgot to tell you, you rule! Thanks for recipe!
You have kids?!! Cute kids. You are all grown up and that makes me feel so OLD!!!
Your kids are adorable!It was so fun to see you!
I don't know what you were worried about! It looks great!
You are right, your kids are stinkin' cute!!
Good job Ash...love all the pics, do we still live in the same town?
Rob
Those are great pictures! I think Killian is so adorable, that's the first close-up I've really seen of her. I think all your kids were cheesing it up for the camera, way to encourage it!
You are doing great with your blog! I love to see pictres, you can never have too many of cute children.
Those are indeed some adorable dresser-uppers. Bet you had your hands full keeping up with them all night. Minnie's costume looks familiar :) when are we going to make that trip to Disneyland together? Love ya!
Adorable for sure! They look sooo cute! Are you sure Livy's really 3-how can that be? She was just a baby! They are all three gorgeous. I haven't seen pictures of Killi since she was born, but she fits in so well with the other two. What cuties!!
Post a Comment