We are not really sure when it happened, but all of a sudden Livi was scared of Jason. (Page's hubby) When they stopped at the house heading home from a trip, she would opt to stay in the house. Even her overwhelming love for Page and wanting to see her sooo bad would not get her out. We would take trips to Vegas and she would bolt at the first sight. She went so far as to not pass an entry way where he was in the next room. She would ask me to come get her, and carry her where she needed to go. All of us found it pretty amusing, until our last trip to Vegas. Page and I started to be a bit concerned. We wanted her to love the funny fellow like the rest of the cousins. So a couple weeks ago Dad and Jason were heading home from the BYU game and they stopped by. This was my chance to figure it out and fix it. The way to her heart is anything chocolate...like her mom. So he started a game with her to catch M&M's in her mouth. By the end of their visit they were having a great time playing and wrestling around. Jas has been calling her Olive Oil cause she is so tiny. When ever she sees me cooking with it she says.."Is that Oliveoil?" When I say yes, she adds with a grin, "Jason calls me Olive Oil". Now when I tell her we are going to visit she asks if we can go see Jason.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Olive Oil loves her Uncle Jason!
We are not really sure when it happened, but all of a sudden Livi was scared of Jason. (Page's hubby) When they stopped at the house heading home from a trip, she would opt to stay in the house. Even her overwhelming love for Page and wanting to see her sooo bad would not get her out. We would take trips to Vegas and she would bolt at the first sight. She went so far as to not pass an entry way where he was in the next room. She would ask me to come get her, and carry her where she needed to go. All of us found it pretty amusing, until our last trip to Vegas. Page and I started to be a bit concerned. We wanted her to love the funny fellow like the rest of the cousins. So a couple weeks ago Dad and Jason were heading home from the BYU game and they stopped by. This was my chance to figure it out and fix it. The way to her heart is anything chocolate...like her mom. So he started a game with her to catch M&M's in her mouth. By the end of their visit they were having a great time playing and wrestling around. Jas has been calling her Olive Oil cause she is so tiny. When ever she sees me cooking with it she says.."Is that Oliveoil?" When I say yes, she adds with a grin, "Jason calls me Olive Oil". Now when I tell her we are going to visit she asks if we can go see Jason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think most womens' hearts can be won over with a little chocolate and a cute smile!
Very cute darling, I'm glad you got photographic evidence for me! I love how you refer to him as the funny fellow!
Well he is funny, and he is infact a fellow:)
I always found her avoidance of Jason amusing, *sigh* now i will have to find something else to amuse me, how does Killy feel about him?
Killi adores him! Sorry.
That's funny. Kaitlyn is kind of terrified of my dork of a brother, Ammon. She doesn't see him all that often, but I don't know where the fear stems from either, I'll have to intervene and try chocolate to fix the rift. :)
Post a Comment