Page and her crew came to visit for the day on Sat. We had so much fun and the kids got along.....almost all day! We hung out for a while, went to lunch, and the best part.... we went to see big trucks! Anyone who doesnt know, Rich is a heavy equipment operator. He loves his job, and daily tells us "I can't believe they pay me to do this"...ANYWAYS... he was hired on to work at the new airport. Page and I took the kids to go watch. Yes, of course I have pictures!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Company!
Page and her crew came to visit for the day on Sat. We had so much fun and the kids got along.....almost all day! We hung out for a while, went to lunch, and the best part.... we went to see big trucks! Anyone who doesnt know, Rich is a heavy equipment operator. He loves his job, and daily tells us "I can't believe they pay me to do this"...ANYWAYS... he was hired on to work at the new airport. Page and I took the kids to go watch. Yes, of course I have pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
The pictures turned out so dang cute, I'm so bummed my camera died when we were trying to get Killi relaxing. Oh well Con is still talking about the big trucks.
I am a horrible sister!!! Sometime very soon the Lindsays are coming down to visit the DeVinna's!
P.S. the pics are adorable!
How come nobody calls me to carpool!?
Wow dude are those little blondies Page's! Can't believe that handsome boy used to be the baby I saw not all that long ago in Orem. What a lucky guy Rich is to love his job like he does...that's awesome.
Wow dude, are those little blondies Page's! I can't believe that handsome boy is the little baby I saw not all that long ago in Orem. Rich is one lucky dude to love his job as he does. That's awesome!
Sorry I posted the same message twice, I didn't realize the message in glaring green right above. I'm a computer genius, that's right, I'll even send you an autograph for a slight fee.
Ash-I totally remember you OF COURSE! I meant to post something on your blog when Page said you had one and then I totally forgot. Your kids are SOO big! Now I can keep up with you too!! Loves
Post a Comment