Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Dark Day In America
Well I wonder how many people have had a stomach ache for the past couple days, like me. I suppose the choice I had was obvious. I guess some people have to make the mistake before they learn. Heaven help this beautiful country, and pray that in 4 years it is not too late. What do you think... Romney OR Palin 2012 ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You simply speak the truth! Hey and I say why not a Romney/Palin ticket?
Even better!
i was going to say romney all the way...but i like page's idea too!
I'm thinkin' Romney/Palen, too! I have come to grips with the voter's decision--they have spoken, fair and square. We need to help him run the country, but we certainly don't need to help him ruin the country by capitulating with every left-wing bit of craziness he may propose. We musn't roll over belly up like a submissive dog--we still have to continue the good fight for conservative values. There is much to be done, but it can be done without either anger or angst. God Bless America!
true true
I love how you all partake in political conversation on your comments...I cried on election night, I was disheartened and disappointed. May God bless us all. I know he'll keep a wary eye out, but it's hard not to feel nervous about the future.
Go Romney!!
Post a Comment