Monday, October 27, 2008

Page made me do it!


As we all know I am morally opposed to blogs, but Page is persistant (borderline insistant) that this would be a good way to journal and keep up on my family and friends. So here I am. The miracle of it all was that when we tried to get our kids together for a picture, they all smiled on the first try....miracles do happen! So for my first post I will talk about how awesome the kids are, good job kids, THE END.

14 comments:

Page said...

Whoo Hoo I am the first to comment on your blog. I love it, it looks so great. Good job!

Sims Mom said...

Hey Ash! Awesome start. I too was adverse to blogging now I am a blogaholic! Starting out is a little tricky but once you get going it is hard to stop. Looks great.

Bridget

Leslie said...

Yay!! Welcome to the world of blogging! I can't wait to get to know you and those cute kids better!
I was very intimidated by the idea of blogging, and it took me a long time (and a very insistent sister, as well) for me to start. Now, I love it. I hope you love it too!

Becky said...

Oh Ashley, I was cracking up when I read your post cause I could imagine you saying it! :)

I'm glad you caved in cause it will be fun to hear news first hand instead of months or years later thru the grapevine.

Aunt Becky

ps you just started and your blog looks better than mine! Good job!

Hilary said...

yay ashley, another blogger in the family! i was opposed to blogs too...but once i started (after my sis-in-laws had been doing them, i felt like i should do one too) it has been really fun. sometimes it's just hard to keep up!

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

Na-na-na-na-naaaa!

I am so grateful and I feel SO blessed that you are doing this. SO blessed.

Whit and Jake said...

Welcom Ashley to the wonderful world of blogging. I was the last in my family to start a blog, my mom started before I did. It's silly but silly fun. Anyway, can't wait to hear what's going with your family because Ross is an information hoarder!

CC said...

yes! now i can tell you all about how perfect my life is, how awesome and obediant my dog is... this is just amazing, so wonderful.
hahahhahaha

Monica said...

Welcome Ash! Your kids are beautiful! (this is your cousin Monica, by the way) My blog is www.wagzclan.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

I'm looking forward to fun updates.

Torrie said...

Holy Crap how long has is been? Your kiddos are so cute! I too just had to join those blog savey friends of ours. One of these days I'll get around to returning your phone call.

Page said...

Love the new pics on the side, can't wait to see Halloween!

The Hacking Family said...

Hey there Ash, of course I WOULD WANT to check out your blog! Yipee! You've got one! Blogs are really good for journal keeping and recording happenings that you'd probably otherwise not write down. Well, I'm looking forward to following your blog and keeping up with all your goings-on. Love the pictures of your little ones, they are super adorable of course, but how could they not be?

jaordyna said...

Huray that you're a blogger! You forgot to tell me about it, but when I saw you comment on mine, the cat was out. ;) I'm excited cause now I can keep up on you better.