Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Taylor and Amanda's Princess

Ok, since Amanda has yet to be a blogger, I will tell those that don't know yet. My baby brother had his first baby. She was born on September 11th at I believe 7:38 pm.(Page or Kait can correct me if i am wrong) She weighed in a a whopping 8'11! Amanda is a tough chick! Her name is Victoria Abcde Goodrich. They are calling her Abby. Yes Abcde, sound it out. She is BEAUTIFUL! All I have are pictures on my phone, so until I see her, I will nag page and Kait to take one and post it! Ok people it is 10:35 and I have to be up at 4 for work, so nighty-night!

4 comments:

Page said...

I'll try and get a pic for you!

Becky said...

Thanks for the news! Can't wait to see the pictures of the newest Goodrich baby!

Kaitlyn Devin and Grace said...

Oh my heck she is so gorgeous, I'll take some pics and post them.

lawlando said...

Hey Ashley, I haven't seen Abby yet, but I hear that she is adorable. Thanks for checking out my rarely ever updated blog. I need to try to remeber how to add you on my friends and family.Page will have to show me again. How was Disney? I can't wait to see your pics.