Monday, September 7, 2009

Because of Page

In light of her recent post, and my irritation towards the left, I feel the need to tell you my fantastic joke that got me on TALK RADIO with SEAN HANNITY! It also scored me 10 tickets to his fantastic Obama-sucks-a-thon. It was for a good cause mind you. Proceeds were donated to a scholarship fund for the children of fallen soldiers. ( according to the left we are anti-American..how horrible of us to raise money for them). Anyways My mom, dad, 3 of their neighbors, my dad;s pal, Kaitlyn, Devin, me, and my lovely date Ross went. (Sorry sis of Ross, she went, and I think she liked it:) Okay here it goes.... If Obama and Biden were on a sinking ship, who would be saved? .........AMERICA!!!!! Sorry it's true. Cant wait till Wednesday when I can post and share all my awesome pictures of the event. Love to you all, your very Republican, Conservative, friend or family member!-Ash

7 comments:

CC said...

it's ok, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and for the record, i'm not AS liberal as everyone thinks. compared to you and page, i'm very left, but really, mostly just left of center. hope ya had fun!
love you.

Ash said...

well I love you too!

The Hacking Family said...

That's awesome possum! What fun! Hope the working situation settles into some semblance of normalcy soon. Your a great gal, you know that right? Sorry, I've been awful about leaving comments or posting on my own blog, I'm still adjusting to three. Hannah will be 3 months in a week! Halle started Kindergarten last thurs, and Kaitlyn is my little Linus girl, love to see what you've been up to...keep up the good work.

Page said...

That's my girl! Love your joke, hope you'll become a regular on the Sean Hannity show now. Long live talk radio!

Kaitlyn Devin and Grace said...

Shouldn't the post be "Because of Kaitlyn" I'm the one who told you the joke!!! :) love ya

Ash said...

I was referring to her ranting post. Not the Hannity tickets. If that was the case wouldn't it be.." because of Jessica"? Kait I love you!

Becky said...

good joke.
i wouldnt have gone to the conflab either and i am conservative. haha