Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Moving is not fun!

That pretty much says it all. Moving 8 years worth of crap and 3 kids worth of toys etc, is horrid! I suckered a couple of family members...(cough, cough, dad and Page) to come help...hee hee! They didn't have any idea what they were getting into:) Well, wish me luck, this BITES!!!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Where're ya movin'??

Ash said...

We are moving from a crappy, (eh hem, white trash) neighborhood. To a house in the downtown historic district. We thought these condo would be a good choice, but seeing how it has effected our kids, and the things these kids have tried to teach them, (stuff that it is NOT time to talk about yet) We decided, pardon the phrase,"to get the hell out of dodge!" Condo to house. Crappy rent, to awesome rent. Closer to my work, closer to Rich's Dr, and closer to Jackson's school. Still sucks to move. Well time to pack up the computer. Hasta till we get our cable transferred to the new place! Love to all!

Jenna said...

Way to go getting out of there! I hope it goes well.

Kaitlyn Devin and Grace said...

yay for jackson's bike not getting stolen anymore! yay for the neighborhood ragamuffins not ransacking your backyard when you go vacation!

Venesha said...

So, I am in Pahrump! Where are you? You suck at keeping in touch!J/K that's me! I miss you hope this home is better. email me your number and i will call you. I will email you too. miss you girlie!

Becky said...

Are you all settled in yet?