
Nothing is more adorable than the look on a boys face when he knows he gets to go play with dad....ALONE. Yes Jackson loves his sisters but daddy time is very important to him. Every time we dare go with them to play baseball I hear him whisper to Rich.."hey dad, next time can we go with no girls". So today they went for a bike ride. Jackson was pumped and Rich will probably roll his eyes when he finds out I took a picture of this, but I dont care.

Ok as far as this picture is concerned, you must read first. Killi has had this knarly rash at the top of her bum, so I let her air out alot. Well I go upstairs to check the blog, we didnt have our internet for about 3 weeks so I was catching up. Well Killi usually whines the second she sees me go upstairs because she cant get past the gate. I heard nothing! 10 mins pass....20 mins pass, after about a half an hour I go downstairs to see them both asleep. She had been fussy all day, so I guess the air felt so good she went nighty-night.

I crawled on the floor under the recliner to get this picture of her. What does she have in her hands? The most appropriate thing for a 13 month old. Nailclippers and a straw. Still cute though!!
8 comments:
Any naked nap accidents? I hate the toddler bum rash, that has got to hurt awful!UNION
So cute! I can't believe your pics so fun! I hope she feels better soon!
So true about boys and their dads. It is a much more important relationship than our culture acknowledges or cultivates.
About the bum: if it is diaper rash, the best cure I know is to mix equal parts of Mylanta and Aquaphor and apply liberally. It is a miracle cure.
You are a great mom and a great person! Good job snapping those photos.
Oh man that picture is awesome. That's quite the rash! Poor thing.
You are so dang funny! Try Leslies rash mixture, sounds very interesting. I love the Jackson/Rich picture!
nail clippers and a straw...classic!
That's funny. Poor little pooper, hope the rash has cleared up.
so cute! That pic of her that got close up with the nail clippers, she looks like grace's twin sister, because grace has that same little strawberry mark on her forehead sometimes :) cute pic of the boys
Post a Comment