Saturday, October 24, 2009
The New Place
Well all, we are settling in fine. It is a much better place and the vibe is awesome, and not trashy:) Ok, so it is an old house in the historic district (a couple blocks from the Tabernacle) so it dosent have some of the newer things. Namely a DISHWASHER!!!!!!! This sucks rocks! With a family of 5 are you kidding me!? Anyone who knows me or has lived with me, knows I dont do dishes when I have a washer, now this! KILL ME NOW! Well I have tried to be very diligent in doing them at night so I can stay all caught up, but honestly, it's only a mtter of time till it gets so bad that I have no counter space. We all know that is what is going to happen. At least I can admit it. You know that is the first step.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
why did you choose that house if it doesn't have a dishwasher?!
Because it was in a great area, and we were in white-trashville. And it is $200 cheaper. Rich is awaiting back surgery, funds are limited, and this was the best deal ever! BESIDES THE WASHER!
if you have space, you can buy a portable dishwasher.
Not a big house, come on family....just tell me to suck it up! I am being a whiner and I know it. Pioneers had it worse:)
Suck it up! You know I love you, but it is possible to do dishes by hand and survive. Got my first diswasher after we had been married about 15 years. However, I do have to admit, after I got it, I told the kids in case of fire they were on their own, I was saving the dishwasher! love you, auntie robin
It is time to teach the kids how to do dishes. I can't do it b/c it freeks me out but Steve is good at letting the girls help him. I am one to put off doing dishes till morning, but then morning turns to night before I know it and then the kitchen stinks like dirty dishes-so Suck it up girl! ;0)
Thank You, and not at the same time:) xoxo 2 you all!
How old's Jackson now?..I think he'd make a great "dishwasher."
Post a Comment