Friday, July 17, 2009
Sick days SUCK!
So not many people know, but I am currently working. In Southern Utah there are no construction jobs to be found. (So while we are looking for something up North) Rich is at home daddy and I am working at a care and rehab center. As much as I love it, I hate it. Especially when all 3 of my babies have a fever over 102, and I have to leave them. Liv is the worst. With her tiny body, it hits her hard. She is only 3 lbs heavier than Killian ( who is 2 years younger. ) Scares me. So it has been fun. Lots of boogies, Tylenol, Advil, Robo, and rolls and rolls of toilet paper. No puking yet...YEAH! Knock on wood. So hope all is well with everyone else. Just checked Liv, 103.4. Sweet! Gonna be a long night! P.S I am working on getting some new pictures, but my camera is in a coma. Hope it comes out soon:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ugh leaving your sick kids to go work is AWFUL! There is no other failed mother feeling I think. Hang in there it will get better.
Sounds like a total bummer cuz! Missin' you all much! Will you be down to Kami's wedding in September?
yucky yucky! ash, i feel for you, today grace cried hysterically when i left for work. in the future when i can stay home i will absolutely treasure it. i hope women that can stay home realize how lucky they are, right? i hope the babies feel better, i love ya!
Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't know you went back to work, I hope Rich can find something soon.
Great hours, really good pay, we are lucky for that!
Sorry you had to go through that. We did it at about the same time only with throwing up NOT FUN!
Sick kids are no fun and leaving then to go to work is even worse. I am sorry that you have to go through that right now. The only positive is that Rich is getting a full taste of Mommy duty. I hope that the kiddos are getting better.
No fun! You feel so bad for the little ones.
Post a Comment