Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jackson Man

Well my little man is getting so big! This is Jackson and his 1st grade teacher, Miss Gardner. She was a great teacher! He had so much fun, and was very sad to leave her class. My baby is going to be in 2nd grade! Sniff sniff!
What a good boy he is. He is now 7, and becoming very responsible and protective of his sisters. I hope it lasts through their teen years! He has some new hobbies, one of which is writing songs. I think it is adorable! He will write them , then ask Rich to play them on the guitar.
The first draft of the Jackson song....
And the final one. I love the "done" at the end. Oh, he is my special guy!

3 comments:

jaordyna said...

What a talented song writer:) That is seriously adorable!

Kaitlyn Devin and Grace said...

the done made me laugh--adorable, but do we really expect anything less?

Stuart and Sarah said...

I think these are priceless. What talent Jackson has. (PS in answer to your question on my blog we have been doing our TRADITION for 3 years now and I LOVE it)