Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Greatest Performer of ALL Time!

Wish I knew how to post pictures from the internet, but I haven't learned how yet. Otherwise there would be a huge picture of Michael Jackson slapped on the front of this post! Think what you want of the man....but I love him!! I am a purchaser of every ringtone, album, and 2 disc special edition CD/DVD of this man. How sad for his family, and the world. What a relief for him, now people will leave him alone. Beat It!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley I love you dearly, but seriously, the best ever?
Aunt Robin

Ash said...

EVER!!

Ross, Toby and Holden said...

Oddly enough this weird love of your makes me love you more.

Ash said...

What ever does it for ya! I have 2 new ringtones. Billie Jean and Thriller:)

Becky said...

you are too cute!

Ash said...

I do what I can:)

Kaitlyn Devin and Grace said...

thriller has been my ringtone for quite some time. i love his music as well. he really was an amazing performer. i love his music videos! thiller video=14 minutes of pure amazing-ness

Page said...

Okay I admit I would chuckle at all the MJ jokes while he was alive but I am really getting tired of all of them now he's dead! Have some respect people- his life may have been bizzarre but he was a genius, the likes of who we may never see again in our lifetime!

Ash said...

YEAH BABY!!!