
Where to start....well Mom and Dad do a big Christmas Eve dinner every year. We dont do anything big on Christmas as far as meals, it is all the night before. So Rich and I decided when we had kids we would always be home on Christmas morning. It makes for a long night! So we decided to head down on the 23rd. Page thought Rich was working, and that we wouldnt be coming so it was extra fun to surprise the siblings. We has a beautiful dinner with family and friends.

Page is much more beautiful while upright but I am not so great at fixing this once it has been done, so...whatever! Look at how pretty and not-fat she is. Due in 8 or 9 weeks I think she looks AWESOME!!!

Cute-see toot-see Kaitlyn was is the front room for much of the night trying to wrangle sweet little Grace.

It was just so fun to catch up with family we havent seen for a while and relax, the hard part would be the rest of the night!!!!

T and Amanda and their small horse (Great dane) Duke were awesome enough to watch the kids upstairs. Amanda can keep those kids busy for hours we love her LOTS! T pretends to help by playing the Wii.

So on the road we went. We got home at about 10 and had to start the night. We were exausted but all 3 kids were asleep so it was easy to transfer to beds and get cracking.

The Benadril worked like a charm and Jackson and Liv didnt wake up till 8! Judge if you will, but I bet all of you have tried it..(cough cough, Jas) Killi wasent so thrilled so this is what she did on the floor while the festivities started. No, I didnt drug the baby......wanted to, but didnt.

They checked out their Santa loot first. Why is Jackson stripped and Livi in a dress you ask? Jackson undressed when we got home while half asleep but Olivia is NOT a deep sleeper. So I tossed her into bed in the clothes she was wearing. I am a dork, I dont care.

Sweet boogie nose Killi was getting over a cold, but she still enjoyed eating the wrapping paper.

Where's Waldo?

One of Jackson favorite gifts is his go fish cards. Hours!!! Holy crap hours of this game, I could never play for the rest of my life and be happy.

Livi loved her hopscotch set, among all the other girl-y stuff. Rich was on day 5 of a nasty cold so this is what he looked like all day. Ny-Quil, Apple cider, sleep, repeat. Rich loved his new Ipod and I got what I wanted as well. Dont make fun.....I love this kind of stuff. If you dont know I love "kermit" green. Well I have been begging Santa for a new vacume....and I got the sick lime-ish green VACUME!!! I am so happy. I also got lime green dish towels, and same colored utencils. They match perfectly to my Lime green Racheal Ray pots and pans...again, I am a dork. Hope you all had a great Christmas. Hope all your families are well. I will quote Olivia "Happy Birthday Jesus!"
6 comments:
Yay I've been waiting for these pictures forever!!! The eve pics are cute, i didnt have any cause i got my camera christmas morning :) of couse the kids are adorable. jackson looks so tall, i wonder whose kids'll be taller mine or yours, itll be close! Watch, Page is going to give birth to a random giant of a girl and blow us out of the water :) Not that it really matters anyway, b/c they are all so cute!
Family Christmas Even with the Goodrich's ... did you have cornish game hens? Or is there a new tradition now? Looks like a fun time, I can see why you were willing to drive home late to be able to enjoy the family time!
Hugs,
Aunt Becky
I don't think you're a dork at all! I think you're a wise mom to throw you kid in bed in the clothes she's wearing.
And I'm glad that you're happy with what you received.
yes aunt becky it was the game hens...mom tried to put the idea out there to change it to prime rib and was met with a great uproar!
Our kids get Benadryl too so they will go to sleep! When the kids were a little younger, Ty had a habit of giving it to the kids when I had a late night out with the girls so he could go to sleep early!
Looks like you all had a lot of fun and I was hoping to see a pic of your new vacuum!
Don'y have much to say, just commenting so you know I FINALLY got caught up! Beautiful piccs!!!
Post a Comment