Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Birthday To You!

Well with the company of a cutie like this, what birthday wouldn't be great?! Last Wednesday Rich had a birthday. I am pretty sure he has been dreading it, but handled it quite well. The big 40!
And typical Rich, all he wanted for his birthday was to get out of the heat. From S.G at 104, to Pine Valley at 82.
My kids are posers.....I love it!
Not a birthday cake for him..... boysenberry pie! 40 candles would have been interesting, we opted for 1 per decade
This picture shows the personality of my girls, more than I could ever even try. A picture speaks a thousand words.
We're following the leader, the leader, the leader...
And what adventure would be complete without a picture of a pioneer house:)
Silly girls, and a tough guy.
It was a great day. It is nice to have a day all about you, and I hope it was like that for Rich! He is the best dad ever. Those kids have him completely wrapped. 11 years ago I heard about him. 10 years ago I started dating him. 9 years ago I married him. He is my best friend.

3 comments:

Page said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww! So dang adorable! Your kids have so much personality! I miss them so much! Love you guys!

The Bluths said...

Ok i swear you have never really posted a picture of Rich before. I could never see what he looked like until now. I can't believe Jackson is 8!

Kaitlyn Devin and Grace said...

I didn't realize this year was the big 40, I thought it was 39, anyway the pics are super cute, especially the one with the girls personalities