Totally normal Ashley especially with all the things we as Moms and wives have to deal with and take care of! Life is not easy and crying is a way to cope. Doesn't mean depression either!
You are not. Or if you are, you are sure not alone! I was crying about getting my eyeglasses, Whit was with me, she said, "Mom, I think you need to go back on medication!" haha It wasnt about getting glasses, it was the stress of finding them that cracked my tears wide open. You just never know what will be the thing/s that makes you cry.
Not only have I wanted to, I just did not too long ago :) Both of my girls were having melt downs...after trying unsuccessfully for some time to calm them down, I figured, what the heck, if you can't beat em' join em.' Are you doing OK? Here's a hug via the blogging network :)
Jackson Lee, age 8. This big guy now measures at 4 foot 7 inches! Only about a foot under me! He is the best big brother ever!
Lula Bell
Liv is now 4. She loves anything princess. She is our tiny lady, She hasent yet passed the 30 lb mark. Her favorite shorts are size 6-12 months. Olivia can get anything she wants from her daddy!
Killi
Killi, 2, our oddball child makes us so happy! Her light hair, beautiful curls, and bright blue eyes! Dad is going to be in trouble...anything she wants, she gets.
12 comments:
are you prego?
that's what I was going to ask missy!
Oh yeah. Regularly. And I'm NOT pregnant. Thank goodness for antidepressants in my case.
NO WAY.....not even a little. You 2 are soooooo not right! And thanks Les:) !
Totally normal Ashley especially with all the things we as Moms and wives have to deal with and take care of! Life is not easy and crying is a way to cope. Doesn't mean depression either!
Just do it! It will feel good. Where have you been? Call me
is it because i forgot to give you the radishes?
Yep, Steph. You hit the nail on the head!:)
Ummmm. Yes. Yes. and Yes.
Also, I lost your phone number. Can you call me so that I have it. Or email me. I guess I could email you. Talking is sooo much better.
Do you want to go to Tai Pan with me?
You are not. Or if you are, you are sure not alone! I was crying about getting my eyeglasses, Whit was with me, she said, "Mom, I think you need to go back on medication!" haha It wasnt about getting glasses, it was the stress of finding them that cracked my tears wide open. You just never know what will be the thing/s that makes you cry.
um...yes i believe you are nuts. love from one nut to another, aunt robin
Not only have I wanted to, I just did not too long ago :) Both of my girls were having melt downs...after trying unsuccessfully for some time to calm them down, I figured, what the heck, if you can't beat em' join em.' Are you doing OK? Here's a hug via the blogging network :)
Post a Comment