Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A "Nothing that great to say" Update

Just a couple cute pictures that I wanted to get out. We went to vegas for a couple days last week. It was Sydney and Holden's baby blessings so it was super fun. Anywho- Rich, mom, and I took my kids plus Connor to the M&M factory. Super fun, but glad it is over:)
Liv wanted to love on the characters but Jackson wanted nothing of it.
This is the new destroying angel. She is realy getting a personality! Pardon the boogy nose picture. No tissue can recover it, and that is why she is next to the shower. My saving grace with her! Anyways, to see her awesomness look down....
What the heck is that? That is me standing as bow legged as I can to show you a bit of her art work. Last night she would NOT go to sleep. So I took her downstairs to lay with me on the recliner. This is usually what does it for her and out she goes. NO SUCH LUCK! I fell asleep and she found a marker! This only shows about half of it. When I woke up I took the marker from her. I thought I had stopped the destruction before it started. Got her to bed, and then got in bed...and saw, what in the low light looked light bruises. Then with light on I saw the ready made easel I make. I look good in brown tones, dont I?

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I must say, I've never become the human easel in quite that manner before! How funny!

Jenna said...

I get the best mental picture thinking of you asleep on the recliner and her just coloring away....SO funny!!

Sims Mom said...

That is hilarious! My kids have colored a lot of things but never me!

Christine said...

Who would have guess she could be so mischievous. Fun times!

Kaitlyn Devin and Grace said...

love it