Well the advertisers are really doing their job well when they can get a song from a commercial stuck in a 6 year olds head. This was found on my fridge. Anyone that has a hard time reading the 1st grade language....yes this is "We will rock you!"
You are doing so well at posting- I am proud of you. You really do have smart kids- look at their mother :) I never told you about the ducks- it's Tonaquin park by the cemetery just before the light that takes you to the car dealerships or right to Bloom. We miss you! Katelynn tried to go to your house today when we went for a walk.
Jackson Lee, age 8. This big guy now measures at 4 foot 7 inches! Only about a foot under me! He is the best big brother ever!
Lula Bell
Liv is now 4. She loves anything princess. She is our tiny lady, She hasent yet passed the 30 lb mark. Her favorite shorts are size 6-12 months. Olivia can get anything she wants from her daddy!
Killi
Killi, 2, our oddball child makes us so happy! Her light hair, beautiful curls, and bright blue eyes! Dad is going to be in trouble...anything she wants, she gets.
7 comments:
James and I are totally fluent in first grade writing.
SOOOO Cute!! That is one of my kids' favorite songs. My little two year old goes around singing it all the time! That, and "Shake Your Bootie!"
Thanks for the nice memory on my blog!
Okay I laughed so hard my stitches hurt! That is the funniest cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!! I miss that cute kid! (Oh and the rest of you) ( :
You are doing so well at posting- I am proud of you. You really do have smart kids- look at their mother :) I never told you about the ducks- it's Tonaquin park by the cemetery just before the light that takes you to the car dealerships or right to Bloom. We miss you! Katelynn tried to go to your house today when we went for a walk.
That is SO FREAKIN CUTE!
Being the Queen freak that I am I was SO excited to see this!!! I know the exact commercial he is thinking of cause its my favorite too!
Yeah, I recognized the song! He even included that catchy beat in words! Fun!
You've got one smart little guy- he seriously seems to catch a lot more than most kids his age do.
Post a Comment